Monday, March 7, 2011

Lets roll !!

This blog is by the foodie in me. Cooking is a new found love and its definitely keeping me busy and occupied and more importantly interested ! Never thought I would enjoy it to this level of experimentation and learning !
Its also to do with the love for eating as much as for cooking. I feel its an awesome combo - to enjoy eating as well as cooking. I know people who enjoy either of these, which is not bad at all, but the combo is more than double the joy, take my word for that :) And to be one, and to be married to one of those who enjoys both cooking and eating, are very pleasant surprises that came my way during the last few months ! And hence this blog. Recipes, experiemnts, adventures ! And stories. Almost every interesting meal has a story associated with it, doesnt it. Its not always just another day and just another meal to fill your tummy. Cheers to food !



No comments:

Post a Comment